643 Dexter St, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $377
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 228 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Parcel #: 0606322015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 643 Dexter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.6% lower than in Denver, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 651 Dexter St Denver, CO$761K443,530
- 635 Dexter St Denver, CO$517K422,450
- 655 Dexter St Denver, CO$535K331,982
- 633 Dexter St Denver, CO$330K21903
- 665 Dexter St Denver, CO$497K322,199
- 640 Cherry St Denver, CO$412K32885
- 636 Cherry St Denver, CO$424K221,152
- 650 Cherry St Denver, CO$412K221,244
- 628 Cherry St Denver, CO$699K422,708
- 656 Cherry St Denver, CO$586K231,457
- 675 Dexter St Denver, CO$485K321,326
- 4675 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$734K443,101
- 620 Cherry St Denver, CO$512K231,703
- 660 Cherry St Denver, CO$1.16M554,610
- 646 Dexter St Denver, CO$647K321,471
- 636 Dexter St Denver, CO$465K321,142
- 626 Dexter St Denver, CO$449K221,157
- 650 Dexter St Denver, CO$574K333,113
- 677 Dexter St Denver, CO$831K443,155
- 672 Cherry St Denver, CO$428K211,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292