643 F St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $895,000
- Price/sqft: $511
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- 32" HDTV, A/C - Central, Bed #1 - Queen, Bed #2 - Full, Bed #3 - Twin, Bed #4 - Twin, Granite counter tops, Stainless Steel appliances, Wireless Internet Included
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0861 0188
- Zillow Home ID: 417177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 643 F St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% less than in Washington, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 647 F St NE Washington, DC$855K321,692
- 641 F St NE Washington, DC$828K32.51,728
- 649 F St NE Washington, DC$726K31.51,668
- 639 F St NE Washington, DC$867K32.51,728
- 651 F St NE Washington, DC$752K31.51,640
- 637 F St NE Washington, DC$833K32.51,728
- 652 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$638K211,280
- 650 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$731K321,280
- 653 F St NE Washington, DC$721K21.51,692
- 654 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$697K31.51,280
- 648 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$718K21.51,352
- 635 F St NE Washington, DC$861K31.51,798
- 656 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$774K331,900
- 646 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$652K31.51,280
- 655 F St NE Washington, DC$812K321,660
- 658 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$643K221,280
- 644 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$668K311,280
- 633 F St NE Washington, DC$821K431,736
- 660 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$646K311,281
- 642 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$654K21.51,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.