- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
643 Newkirk Dr, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: C0060526016
- Zillow Home ID: 12512456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 643 Newkirk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in Richmond, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 637 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$113K321,506
- 801 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$117K321,427
- 631 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$91K31.51,376
- 807 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$115K311,285
- 642 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$115K311,467
- 636 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$122K421,646
- 625 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$92K31.51,343
- 800 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$115K31.51,652
- 630 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,248
- 813 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$116K31.51,508
- 642 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$148K42.51,895
- 636 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$99K31.51,456
- 800 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$134K322,701
- 624 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$91K311,320
- 619 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$111K31.51,401
- 630 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$117K31.51,482
- 806 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$98K321,250
- 618 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$140K32--
- 819 Newkirk Dr Richmond, VA$98K21.51,248
- 806 Woodhaven Dr Richmond, VA$116K31.51,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.