- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6431 Tulip St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 411448300
- Zillow Home ID: 10417961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6431 Tulip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tacony, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tacony home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6433 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$91K----500
- 6429 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,280
- 6427 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$129K321,280
- 6437 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,280
- 6425 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$116K321,408
- 6423 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$112K31.51,440
- 6439 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$114K31.51,980
- 6442 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,056
- 6441 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,500
- 6432 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$123K331,440
- 6444 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,056
- 6434 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$141K421,440
- 6446 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,056
- 6438 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$145K311,280
- 6428 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$109K311,440
- 6443 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$124K321,280
- 6448 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,056
- 6426 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$111K321,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!