- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6433 NE 6th Ave, Portland, OR 972112 beds, 1 bath, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $281,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Parcel #: R100780
- Zillow Home ID: 53811524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6433 Ne 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% higher than in Portland, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodlawn home values.
- 6445 NE 6th Ave Portland, OR$221K21960
- 6427 NE 6th Ave Portland, OR$253K211,196
- 536 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$254K11960
- 6436 NE Grand Ave Portland, OR$234K211,120
- 6426 NE Grand Ave Portland, OR$392K311,378
- 6405 NE 6th Ave Portland, OR$286K311,631
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 6 Portland, OR$123K11500
- 6418 NE Grand Ave Portland, OR$227K21988
- 6411 NE 6th Ave # 6417 Portland, OR$558K332,322
- 6410 NE Grand Ave Portland, OR$250K311,296
- 506 NE Portland Blvd APT 6 Portland, OR$136K1--495
- 535 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$429K442,416
- 6355 NE 6th Ave Portland, OR$302K311,708
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 6 Portland, OR$128K--1495
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 1 Portland, OR$127K11606
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 5 Portland, OR$128K--1495
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 2 Portland, OR$130K--1495
- 506 NE Rosa Parks Way APT 4 Portland, OR$127K11500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.