- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6435 Jackson St, Indianapolis, IN 462413 beds, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 206
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 491211130019000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1295765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6435 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 204.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46241 home values.
- 6425 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$67K2--750
- 6441 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,147
- 6426 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$72K2--840
- 6445 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,068
- 6409 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$87K3--1,144
- 6412 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$111K312,856
- 6432 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$89K2--1,144
- 6408 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$119K312,202
- 6506 Bertha St Indianapolis, IN$101K3--1,680
- 6449 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$90K4--1,334
- 6405 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$87K311,128
- 6526 Bertha St Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,056
- 6442 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$114K311,458
- 6440 Bertha St Indianapolis, IN$92K3--1,448
- 6536 Bertha St Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,053
- 6430 Bertha St Indianapolis, IN$70K4--1,250
- 6445 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$86K321,500
- 6415 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$75K2--768
- 6455 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$89K31.51,144
- 6470 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$112K2--1,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.