6436 Sea Star Dr, Malibu, CA 902655 beds, 4 baths, 3,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,536,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,421 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 4469030006
- Zillow Home ID: 20557260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6436 Sea Star Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Malibu, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
- 6444 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$1.92M331,954
- 6430 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$1.35M321,755
- 6450 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2.04M431,976
- 6424 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$1.3M321,564
- 6295 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$10.6M799,179
- 6430 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2.2M321,995
- 6427 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$2.3M432,012
- 6447 Guernsey Ave Malibu, CA$1.59M332,468
- 6456 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2.26M432,669
- 6416 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$1.35M321,807
- 6410 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2.13M322,240
- 6447 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2.13M322,216
- 6453 Guernsey Ave Malibu, CA$4.27M433,455
- 6439 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$2M332,219
- 30608 Morning View Dr Malibu, CA$2.61M322,557
- 6411 Sea Star Dr Malibu, CA$2.09M432,642
- 6431 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$1.98M431,621
- 6457 Surfside Dr Malibu, CA$4.42M533,061
- 30630 Morning View Dr Malibu, CA$1.97M331,978
- 6457 Guernsey Ave Malibu, CA$6.18M77.55,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!