- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 303 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,069 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 15015711
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Bedroom Description \ Possible Extra Bdr, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Attic Fan, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Carriage House, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Special Areas \ Sun Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Style \ 1.5 Story, Style Description \ Other, Transaction Broker \ 0, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 63340000700
- Zillow Home ID: 3028346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Hills home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among St. Louis Hills homes, this home is 1.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% less than in Saint Louis, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
|6432 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$203K||--||2||1,207|
|6057 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$234K||--||1.5||1,207|
|6086 E Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO||$181K||2||2||1,379|
|6096 E Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO||$192K||--||1.5||1,392|
|6426 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$214K||--||2||1,207|
|6055 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$316K||--||3||2,468|
|6411 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO||$239K||--||2||1,692|
|6056 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$295K||--||2||1,750|
|6433 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$336K||--||3||1,946|
|6076 E Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO||$245K||--||1.5||1,893|
|6419 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO||$274K||--||1||1,849|
|6070 E Jamieson Ave # 72 Saint Louis, MO||$265K||--||2||2,291|
|6401 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO||$226K||3||2||1,350|
|6427 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$286K||4||2||1,725|
|6053 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$187K||2||1.5||1,207|
|6420 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$213K||--||1||1,207|
|6050 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$233K||3||1.5||1,325|
|6066 E Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO||$238K||--||--||2,035|
|6421 Bishops Pl Saint Louis, MO||$241K||3||2||1,323|
|6440 Highfield Rd Saint Louis, MO||$314K||--||2||1,809|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!