644 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 7/5/12: $784,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,810 sq ft
- Lot:1,799 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $784,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow611
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #0860 0010
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID417004
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$842,979||$792K – $902K||+$3,590||$465||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,980/mo||$1.5K – $4.3K/mo||-$48||$1.65||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Near Northeast home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Near Northeast homes, this home is valued 44.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 319.8% higher than in Washington, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
Neighborhood for 644 F St Ne
- 642 F St NE Washington, DC$781K62.51,720
- 646 F St NE Washington, DC$789K42.51,616
- 644 F St NE Washington, DC$789K42.5--
- 636 F St NE Washington, DC$721K31.01,200
- 648 F St NE Washington, DC$786K31.01,810
- 650 F St NE Washington, DC$956K31.01,886
- 634 F St NE Washington, DC$1.2M56.03,142
- 652 F St NE Washington, DC$793K42.51,990
- 632 F St NE Washington, DC$1.11M44.03,522
- 647 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$580K31.5992
- 649 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$585K32.01,076
- 645 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$636K33.01,072
- 651 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$621K21.5992
- 643 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$602K41.0992
- 654 F St NE Washington, DC$882K33.02,208
- 653 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$634K31.51,088
- 641 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$665K31.01,356
- 661 Morris Pl NE APT 2 Washington, DC$835K------
- 655 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$570K32.01,056
- 639 Morris Pl NE Washington, DC$665K31.01,356
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005