644 Pleasant Ave, Painesville, OH 440773 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $47,900
- Price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 15A022A000110
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34474806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 644 Pleasant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Painesville, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44077 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44077 home values.
- 636 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$55K31900
- 652 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$77K311,073
- 628 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$124K421,989
- 641 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$64K311,073
- 620 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$55K31900
- 612 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$62K311,073
- 736 North Ave Painesville, OH$76K311,014
- Homeworth Painesville, OH--------
- 611 Homeworth Ave Painesville, OH$63K41883
- 631 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$107K311,989
- North Ave Painesville, OH$76K311,014
- 605 Homeworth Ave Painesville, OH$57K31984
- 606 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$112K521,989
- 600 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$56K22918
- 625 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$75K31900
- 619 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$57K31900
- Homeworth Ave Painesville, OH--------
- 594 Pleasant Ave Painesville, OH$74K311,536
- 600 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$90K31900
- 613 Shelby Ave Painesville, OH$105K41.51,989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.