- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
644 W Thornton St, Akron, OH 443073 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $47,500
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6735982
- Zillow Home ID: 71979557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 644 W Thornton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lane-Wooster, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Akron, and 111.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lane-Wooster home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lane-Wooster home values.
- 648 W Thornton St Akron, OH--321,449
- 640 W Thornton St Akron, OH$41K311,350
- 1048 La Croix Ave Akron, OH$57K411,373
- 652 W Thornton St Akron, OH$68K422,033
- 1052 La Croix Ave Akron, OH$58K411,373
- 1217 Manchester Rd Akron, OH$54K421,721
- 1221 Manchester Rd Akron, OH$54K411,717
- 1056 La Croix Ave Akron, OH$50K411,373
- 643 W Thornton St Akron, OH$45K311,389
- 647 W Thornton St Akron, OH$43K411,344
- 637 W Thornton St Akron, OH$51K411,169
- W Thornton St OH--------
- 649 W Thornton St Akron, OH--211,346
- 1225 Manchester Rd Akron, OH$53K41.51,532
- 633 W Thornton St Akron, OH$51K311,433
- 624 W Thornton St Akron, OH$54K421,901
- 1060 La Croix Ave Akron, OH$36K311,118
- 1229 Manchester Rd Akron, OH$48K311,673
- W Thornton St Akron, OH--21618
- 1190 Bristol Ter Akron, OH$34K21972
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292