6440 Bradley Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631394 beds, 3 baths, 1,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $99,950
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,894 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 46730600700
- Zillow Home ID: 2985717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6440 Bradley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% lower than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 6434 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$177K--11,632
- 6444 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K--1732
- 6430 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--1979
- 6448 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K221,075
- 6428 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--1779
- 6450 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K321,377
- 6424 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$139K--11,763
- 6454 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K--11,058
- 6523 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K--11,104
- 6527 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K211,061
- 6519 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K--11,320
- 6531 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,058
- 6515 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--11,185
- 6458 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K--21,625
- 6535 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6443 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--11,449
- 6449 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--11,352
- 6441 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--11,560
- 6416 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--11,028
- 3285 Watson Rd Saint Louis, MO$101K421,984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.