- Built in 1984
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,032 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: A2122381
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Front Exposure \ North, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Bedroom Description \ Other, Maintenance Includes \ Roof Repairs, Unit Design \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Section \ 34, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Security Information \ Security Patrol, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Equipment\Appliances \ Other Equipment\Appliances, Unit Design \ West Of Us1, Master Bathroom Description \ Shower Only, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 04-20-34-080-0310
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,185 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 0420340800310
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 43934589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-153K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33016 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Hialeah as a whole. Among 33016 homes, this home is 33.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% higher than in Hialeah, and 282.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33016 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6345 W 27th Ln|
Nearby Schools in Hialeah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!