6441 Cotton Creek Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462785 beds, 5 baths, 6,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 709 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 21196237
- Finished basement, 2169 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 865 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 490414105001000600
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 1207893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6441 Cotton Creek Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6451 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$556K54.55,055
- 9010 Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN$539K554,885
- 6523 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$533K332,549
- 6450 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$443K44.54,406
- 6440 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$459K43.53,766
- 6520 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$474K433,503
- 6544 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$676K344,550
- 6430 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$374K533,971
- 6363 Harmonridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$401K53.54,374
- 6534 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$604K333,446
- 6531 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$506K43.53,698
- 6530 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$457K43.53,522
- 6504 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$553K455,865
- 6514 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$416K322,829
- 6524 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$585K54.54,034
- 6362 Harmonridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$432K43.53,434
- 8921 Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN$469K42.53,151
- 6554 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$630K43.55,016
- 6353 Harmonridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$418K432,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.