- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 919 days on Zillow
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 21325731
- Finished basement, 2169 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 865 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven Double, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ 9 feet+Ceiling, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Multiple Phone Lines, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump w/Backup, Equipment \ WetBar, Exterior \ Wood With Stone, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Exterior Amenities \ Tennis Community, Fireplace Description \ 2 Sided Fire Place, Fireplace Description \ Basement Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Kitchen Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Garage Parking Other \ Side Load Garage, Heat \ DualSystem, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ WoodWorkStain/Painted, Lot Information \ Creek On Property, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Wooded, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Quarterly, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 50-75%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 490414105001000600
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 1207893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $438-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46278 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46278 homes, this home is 104.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
|6451 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$542K||5||4.5||5,055|
|9010 Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN||$546K||5||5||4,885|
|6523 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$487K||3||4||2,549|
|6450 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$494K||4||4.5||4,406|
|6440 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$442K||4||3.5||3,766|
|6520 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$477K||4||3||3,503|
|6544 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$674K||3||4||4,550|
|9020 Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6430 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$422K||5||3||3,971|
|6363 Harmonridge Ct Indianapolis, IN||$447K||5||3.5||4,374|
|6534 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$580K||3||3||3,446|
|6531 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$494K||4||3.5||3,698|
|6530 Cotton Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN||$468K||4||3.5||3,522|
|6504 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$547K||4||4.5||5,865|
|6514 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$457K||3||2||2,829|
|6524 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$565K||5||4.5||4,034|
|6362 Harmonridge Ct Indianapolis, IN||$417K||4||3.5||3,434|
|8921 Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN||$432K||4||2.5||3,151|
|Greenridge Way Indianapolis, IN||$432K||--||--||--|
|6554 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$672K||4||3.5||5,016|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!