- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,692 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 21352532
- Keller Williams - Indy Metro Northe...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1166 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 690 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Sq Ft Source \ Appraisal, Eating Area \ Pantry, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ WalkOut, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ JennType, Appliances \ Microwave, Lot Information \ Wooded, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Quarterly, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Multiple Phone Lines, Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter Fireplace, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Equipment \ Satellite Dish Paid, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Exterior Amenities \ Sprinkler\Irrigation System, Equipment \ Surround Sound, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,059 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 490414104005000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $445-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46278 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46278 homes, this home is 47.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
|6431 Bergeson Way Indianapolis, IN||$584K||4||3.5||4,240|
|6505 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$585K||4||7||7,411|
|6421 Bergeson Way Indianapolis, IN||$571K||4||4.5||6,182|
|6505 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$502K||4||2.5||3,666|
|6515 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$643K||6||8||6,730|
|6518 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$526K||4||3||3,785|
|6420 Bergeson Way Indianapolis, IN||$578K||4||4||4,498|
|6515 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$467K||4||3.5||2,969|
|6528 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6360 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN||$414K||4||3||3,904|
|6350 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN||$371K||4||2.5||2,864|
|8734 Bergeson Dr Indianapolis, IN||$519K||4||4.5||4,702|
|8728 Bergeson Dr Indianapolis, IN||$361K||4||2.5||3,196|
|6504 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$554K||4||4.5||5,865|
|6408 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN||$391K||4||2.5||3,814|
|6514 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN||$475K||3||2||2,829|
|6402 Bergeson Way Indianapolis, IN||$649K||5||4.5||6,851|
|6525 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$517K||5||4.5||5,340|
|6401 Bergeson Way Indianapolis, IN||$482K||4||2.5||5,026|
|Common Proerty Cp Indianapolis, IN||$587K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!