- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6443 Walnut St, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 1.5 baths, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $51,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 332N284940000000320
- Zillow Home ID: 47905797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6443 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6437 Walnut St Milton, FL$81K311,464
- 6449 Walnut St Milton, FL$75K31.51,145
- 6452 Cedar St Milton, FL$71K321,234
- 6455 Walnut St Milton, FL$57K31.51,204
- 6456 Cedar St Milton, FL$85K311,372
- 6448 Cedar St Milton, FL$64K31.51,537
- 6429 Walnut St Milton, FL$53K21.5967
- 6428 Cedar St Milton, FL$56K31962
- 6444 Walnut St Milton, FL$58K21.51,075
- 6448 Cedar St Milton, FL$93K321,625
- 6450 Walnut St Milton, FL$58K31.51,248
- 6438 Walnut St Milton, FL--311,250
- 6460 Cedar St Milton, FL$55K311,200
- 6444 Cedar St Milton, FL$60K21.51,372
- 6456 Walnut St Milton, FL$57K31.51,150
- 6461 Walnut St Milton, FL$53K31.5950
- 6432 Walnut St Milton, FL$70K311,145
- 6464 Cedar St Milton, FL$67K311,300
- 6462 Walnut St Milton, FL$54K31.5950
- 6426 Walnut St Milton, FL$110K321,253
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.