- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,371 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Lot depth: 237
- Lot width: 125
- MLS #: 21353219
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1250 sqft
- Potential Zoning \ Single Family, Present Zoning \ Single Family, Road Access \ CityStreet, Road Frontage \ CityStreet, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Trans Type \ Sale, Type \ Single Lot, Land Characteristics \ Wooded, Facilities Near \ NotApplic, Land Characteristics \ Rectangle, Improvements \ SeeRemarks, Options \ Other, Dev Status \ NoStatus, Facilities On \ NotApplic, Property Sub Type \ Res Lots\Land, Documents \ SrvStaked, Topography \ Wooded, Topography \ Level, Documents \ SrvySoil, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Sewer \ Septic Required, Water \ Well Required, Assessment \ No Assessment, Land Characteristics \ Mature Trees, Buildings \ No Building, Land Characteristics \ Small Trees, Land Characteristics \ See Remarks, Tax Exemption \ None
- Parcel #: 490232100058000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1242137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 22.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 76.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6424 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$202K||3||1||1,526|
|6420 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$231K||3||1.5||1,583|
|6445 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$294K||4||2.5||3,478|
|6431 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$268K||3||1.5||2,084|
|6435 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$189K||2||--||1,563|
|6453 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$353K||4||3.5||3,213|
|6445 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$213K||3||1||1,872|
|6417 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$284K||5||1.5||2,834|
|6425 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$173K||2||--||1,160|
|6455 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$232K||4||--||1,862|
|6400 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$265K||3||1.5||2,536|
|6407 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$290K||3||--||2,966|
|6463 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$409K||3||3||3,469|
|6484 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$429K||4||3||4,712|
|6465 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$237K||3||2||2,694|
|6401 Dean Rd Indianapolis, IN||$242K||4||--||1,843|
|6401 Dover Rd Indianapolis, IN||$231K||3||--||2,174|
|4109 E 65th St Indianapolis, IN||$477K||4||1.5||4,696|
|4115 E 65th St Indianapolis, IN||$268K||3||--||1,665|
|6326 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, IN||$193K||3||--||1,711|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.