6444 Terraza Portico, Carlsbad, CA 92009
Sold on 5/29/13: $495,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54903472
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow204
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Parcel #2226400809
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$505,684||$465K – $536K||-$4,851||$359||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,319/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||+$31||$1.65||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 92009 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Carlsbad as a whole. Among 92009 homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.3% higher than in Carlsbad, and 63% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
Neighborhood for 6444 Terraza Portico
Nearby Schools in Carlsbad
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carrillo Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.5 mi
- San Marcos High (assigned) 7-12 1.9 mi
- San Elijo Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- La Costa Meadows Elementary K-5 0.9 mi
- Poinsettia Elementary K-5 1.4 mi
- Mountain Peak Charter School K-12 1.5 mi
- Pivot Charter School - San Diego 6-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005