- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 874 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $850
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: L4705416
- View Virtual Tour
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Contract Status \ Inspections, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Other, Utilities \ Underground, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ PUD, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Location \ Wooded View, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Location \ Street Private, Utilities \ Gas, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Office Primary Board ID \ Lakeland
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,886 sqft
- Parcel #: 242920286554000460
- Zillow Home ID: 98400341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33813 home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Polk as a whole. Among 33813 homes, this home is 176.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 84.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Polk, and 131.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Polk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33813 home values.
Nearby Schools in Polk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!