6447 Edmund St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 411410700
- Zillow Home ID: 10417669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6447 Edmund Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6434 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$146K421,440
- 6438 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$155K311,280
- 6432 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$119K331,440
- 6442 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$135K321,680
- 6436 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$104K----1,500
- 6427 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6428 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,440
- Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$51K211,280
- 6446 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,462
- 6426 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$82K321,680
- 6433 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$116KStudio----
- 6413 Edmund St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$95K21960
- 6424 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA------1,120
- 6424 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6422 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,280
- 6501 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$61K211,024
- 6431 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,260
- 6421 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$128KStudio----
- 6422 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
- 6420 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$58K----1,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.