- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6448 State Route 291 # ES, Marcy, NY 13403720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 550 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 132
- Parcel #: 30440027700000010030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31594235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 6448 State Route 291 # ES
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6440 State Route 291 # ES Marcy, NY$129K211,218
- 6462 State Route 291 # ES Marcy, NY$134K622,871
- Route 291 Marcy, NY$54K----460
- 6422 Fox Rd Marcy, NY--------
- 6422 Fox Rd # ES Marcy, NY$151K21.52,006
- 6436 Fox Rd Marcy, NY$89K411,092
- Fox Rd Marcy, NY--------
- 6450 Fox Rd # ES Marcy, NY$73K421,898
- 6524 State Route 291 # NS Marcy, NY$193K312,166
- 6494 Irish Rd # ES Marcy, NY$128K311,232
- 6494 Irish Rd Marcy, NY$86K411,232
- Irish Rd Marcy, NY--------
- 6502 Irish Rd # ES Marcy, NY$79K21812
- 6512 Irish Rd Marcy, NY$91K31--
- 6563 Irish Rd Marcy, NY$107K31.51,746
- 6512 Irish Rd # ES Marcy, NY$83K21672
- 6312 State Route 291 Marcy, NY$72K21.5624
- 6514 Irish Rd # ES Marcy, NY$121K311,144
Nearby Schools in Marcy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!