- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
645 Morninghome Rd, Danville, CA 945263 beds, 2 baths, 2,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This lovely single story home was rebuilt from the ground up, in 1992. The interior has a great room effect, with a separate. Harming dining room, and oversized living room. Walls of frenchbdoors and pellagra windows wrap themselves around this light and bright interior. The garage opens onto a small quaint court. Enjoy tranquility in the beautifully landscaped back yard. A real find nestled in the heart of Danville.
- Lot: 10,695 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $799,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Pella windows, corner lot, commercial cook top, built-ins, updated master bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,171 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2161930058
- Zillow Home ID: 18453808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 Morninghome Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Danville, and 4.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94526 home values.
- 639 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$969K422,113
- 57 Ramsgate Ct Danville, CA$1.21M432,831
- 663 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$904K422,201
- 63 Ramsgate Ct Danville, CA$988K432,361
- 640 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$641K32.51,720
- 658 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$543K221,211
- 58 Ramsgate Ct Danville, CA$1M332,256
- 656 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$617K32.51,736
- 642 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$542K21.51,329
- 167 Clover Hill Ct Danville, CA$1.15M42.52,504
- 633 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$953K422,185
- 498 Freitas Rd Danville, CA$795K221,997
- 654 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$621K32.51,736
- 644 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$634K32.51,720
- 634 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$927K522,325
- 161 Clover Hill Ct Danville, CA$1.14M42.53,101
- 494 Freitas Rd Danville, CA$849K322,131
- 162 Clover Hill Ct Danville, CA$1.17M432,676
- 550 Freitas Rd Danville, CA$1.05M42.52,641
- 627 Morninghome Rd Danville, CA$1.28M422,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!