645 North Ave W, Missoula, MT 598012 beds, 1 bath, 1,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 746 sqft
- Parking: Garage, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 04220028418120000
- Zillow Home ID: 3141727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 North Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rose Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Missoula, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rose Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Missoula.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Park home values.
- 639 North Ave W Missoula, MT$211K311,528
- 648 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$214K32788
- 638 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$238K321,334
- 1938 Bancroft St Missoula, MT$239K321,008
- 635 North Ave W Missoula, MT$227K32916
- 692 North Ave W Missoula, MT$239K321,317
- 688 North Ave W Missoula, MT$237K221,044
- 628 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$242K221,893
- 629 North Ave W Missoula, MT$180K321,900
- 629 North Ave W Missoula, MT$246K321,900
- 684 North Ave W Missoula, MT$211K211,053
- 645 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$204K321,101
- 618 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$239K41.51,354
- 473 Kensington Ave Missoula, MT$228K311,414
- 461 Kensington Ave Missoula, MT$250K32.51,768
- 639 W Kent Ave Missoula, MT$190K21890
- 2100 Bancroft St Missoula, MT$201K521,650
- 451 Kensington Ave Missoula, MT$178K21.51,125
- 682 North Ave W Missoula, MT$141K11440
- 625 North Ave W Missoula, MT$269K313,359
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.