645 Oxford Ave, Venice, CA 902914 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1,060,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 4229011019
- Zillow Home ID: 20445195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 Oxford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 643 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$928K22912
- 647 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.43M3--2,175
- 649 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.13M21985
- 641 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.22M331,277
- 653 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.04M211,116
- 637 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$924K21836
- 648 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$2.03M333,005
- 635 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.46M331,700
- 642 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$2.22M333,005
- 658 Marr St Venice, CA$732K21479
- 655 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.03M211,092
- 652 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$1.93M333,005
- 633 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$907K21751
- 660 Marr St Venice, CA$814K21629
- 638 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$2.17M333,005
- 659 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$988K311,092
- 631 Oxford Ave Venice, CA$890K21751
- 662 Marr St Venice, CA$982K221,348
- 2425 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA$1.31M321,470
- 2431 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA$1.85M642,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.