645 SE 162nd Ave, Portland, OR 972332 beds, 1 bath, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $123,500
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: R255714
- Zillow Home ID: 53943089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 Se 162nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.2% greater than in Portland, and 6.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 661 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$217K222,595
- 639 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$207K32.51,518
- 639 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$199K32.51,518
- 639 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$150K32.51,518
- 639 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$206K32.51,422
- 637 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR--331,497
- 635 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR--331,497
- 631 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$175K32.51,497
- 629 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR--331,497
- 625 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR--331,497
- 621 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$198K32.51,422
- 650 SE 162nd Ave APT 4 Portland, OR$194K------
- 626 SE 162nd Ave # 650 Portland, OR$980K----57,372
- 626 SE 162nd Ave APT 64 Portland, OR$194K------
- 623 SE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$202K32.51,497
- 621 SE 162nd Ave # 639 Portland, OR--331,497
- 16113 SE Alder St Portland, OR$147K21796
- 16117 SE Alder St # 16133 Portland, OR$588K--86,240
- 16111 SE Alder St Portland, OR$146K21888
- 16124 SE Alder St APT 1A Portland, OR$3.19M----39,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.