645 Stuart St, Grayslake, IL 600303 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06261110250000
- Zillow Home ID: 4782148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 Stuart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Grayslake, and 604.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
2,344 sqft, 7,500 sqft lot, built in 1991
- -- beds, -- baths
- 639 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$131K--1912
- 207 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$151K321,168
- 213 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$146K--11,168
- 633 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$164K--21,440
- 201 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$221K432,576
- 219 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$128K421,196
- 627 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$234K332,611
- 628 Oakwood Dr Grayslake, IL$148K--2.51,090
- 220 Normandy Ln Grayslake, IL$130K--1888
- 225 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$156K--1.51,000
- 621 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$131K--1864
- 652 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$155K532,576
- 638 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$172K--1.51,056
- 644 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$205K--21,228
- 212 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$145K221,120
- 673 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$129K311,162
- 658 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$234K--2.51,838
- 231 Bonnie Brae Ave Grayslake, IL$119K21864
- 632 Stuart St Grayslake, IL$157K--1960
- 620 Oakwood Dr Grayslake, IL$149K221,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.