645 W 29th St, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: IV14177681
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0149073540000
- Zillow Home ID: 17237528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 W 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arrowview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% greater than in San Bernardino, and 109.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arrowview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arrowview home values.
- 2885 Berkeley Ct San Bernardino, CA$163K321,148
- 647 W 29th St San Bernardino, CA$231K32.52,196
- 2871 Berkeley Ct San Bernardino, CA$156K21.51,040
- 2868 N F St San Bernardino, CA$209K431,638
- 2884 N F St San Bernardino, CA$147K21877
- 2872 N F St San Bernardino, CA$184K321,350
- 2892 N F St San Bernardino, CA$153K311,028
- 2861 Berkeley Ct San Bernardino, CA$187K321,412
- 2860 N F St San Bernardino, CA$160K211,056
- 640 W 29th St San Bernardino, CA$157K211,057
- 636 W 29th St San Bernardino, CA$171K211,289
- 644 W 29th St San Bernardino, CA$154K21983
- 2856 N F St San Bernardino, CA$158K211,056
- 2847 Berkeley Ct San Bernardino, CA$183K321,257
- 2902 N F St San Bernardino, CA$147K31936
- 648 W 29th St San Bernardino, CA$161K432,592
- 2848 N F St San Bernardino, CA$159K211,040
- 2841 Berkeley Ct San Bernardino, CA$166K311,100
- 2910 N F St San Bernardino, CA$167K211,200
- 2840 N F St San Bernardino, CA$183K311,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.