645 W Philadelphia St, Ontario, CA 917623 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1051011350000
- Zillow Home ID: 17584285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 645 W Philadelphia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Ontario, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91762 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91762 home values.
- 2213 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$373K421,630
- 2219 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$369K321,484
- 625 W Philadelphia St Ontario, CA$391K311,337
- 2158 Holly Ave Ontario, CA$383K321,768
- 647 W Philadelphia St Ontario, CA$363K321,350
- 2220 Holly Pl Ontario, CA$354K321,253
- 2225 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$372K321,484
- 2214 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$342K321,339
- 2159 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$347K321,302
- 2154 Holly Ave Ontario, CA$392K332,148
- 2226 Holly Pl Ontario, CA$342K321,310
- 2157 Holly Ave Ontario, CA$345K321,302
- 2220 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$366K321,484
- 2151 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$370K321,495
- 623 W Philadelphia St Ontario, CA$332K321,223
- 2231 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$364K321,484
- 711 W Philadelphia St Ontario, CA$327K321,229
- 2230 Holly Pl Ontario, CA$366K531,730
- 2150 Holly Ave Ontario, CA$372K321,495
- 2226 Redwood Ave Ontario, CA$374K421,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!