6451 Deep Dell Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 4 baths, 3,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
As seen on MTV Cribs. Walled & gated Hollywood Hills 4+4 contemporary located in LAMag's "10 Best Neighborhoods You've Never Heard Of," the Hollywood Dell. Features include: dramatic 3-story skylight entry, high ceilings, architectural fireplaces in living room & master bed, 1+1 with separate entry, all rooms open to balconies/terrace/deck, city views, newer hardwood floors & windows, walk to reservior & hiking trails.
- Lot: 7,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 5577032003
- Zillow Home ID: 20804922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6451 Deep Dell Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6445 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.77M443,300
- 6457 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$5.42M578,603
- 6467 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.11M343,598
- 6446 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$4.4M687,051
- 6439 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.54M444,473
- 6456 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$974K11792
- 6477 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.08M43.5--
- 6473 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA--Studio----
- 6477 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.79M442,646
- 6462 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$978K11792
- 6442 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.05M343,627
- 6433 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.43M32.52,738
- 6433 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.31M32.52,738
- 6470 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$796K31.51,212
- 6447 Weidlake Dr Los Angeles, CA$6.31M101312,500
- 6446 Weidlake Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.59M444,000
- 6448 Georgius Way Los Angeles, CA$2.65M344,954
- 4129 Moore St Los Angeles, CA$1.22M321,233
- 2401 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.06M432,169
- 2401 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.57M432,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.