- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,745 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 571194
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Appliances \ Built In Gas Oven, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer HU, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer HU, Appliances \ Water Heater-Gas, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Cooling \ 2+ Units, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Tx Veteran, Finance Considered \ VA, Fireplaces Y/N \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Garage \ Dbl Attached, Garage \ Opener(s), Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, House Faces \ EAST, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Den, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Interior Features \ LR DR Combo, Interior Features \ Master Up, Interior Features \ MB Dbl Sink, Interior Features \ Study Office, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet(s), Land Use \ Subdivided, Landscape \ SW Gravel Lndscp, Laundry Room Location \ Garage, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Maids Room Y/N \ Yes, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential, Property Type \ RS, Residential Property Class \ Detached, Roof \ Shingle, Special Notes \ None, Street Type \ Lane, Style \ 2 Story, Vacant Property Y/N \ Yes, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Water And Sewer \ Sewer-City, Windows And Treatments \ Drapes, Zoning \ R3
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M75799900306100
- Zillow Home ID: 27444823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 79904 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 67.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in El Paso, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 79904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79904 home values.
|6448 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$138K||--||2||1,820|
|6460 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$139K||--||2||1,700|
|6465 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$192K||3||3||2,700|
|6461 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$170K||--||2||2,324|
|6473 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$124K||--||2||1,503|
|6444 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$135K||3||2||1,812|
|3409 Sunnyside Ave # RESIDENCE El Paso, TX||--||3||2||1,780|
|6437 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$142K||--||2||1,803|
|6441 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$178K||3||2.5||2,309|
|6457 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$160K||--||2||2,161|
|6440 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$137K||3||2||1,800|
|3405 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX||$143K||--||2||1,920|
|3409 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX||$133K||--||2||1,784|
|6433 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$145K||--||2||1,836|
|6453 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$127K||3||2||1,668|
|3413 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX||$147K||--||2||1,924|
|3401 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX||$131K||--||2||1,694|
|6429 Regal Ln El Paso, TX||$162K||--||2||2,162|
|3420 Sunnyside Ave El Paso, TX||$167K||3||2||2,145|
|6472 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX||$125K||3||1.75||1,493|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!