- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,480 all time views
- HOA Fee: $199
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $189,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- RV Parking
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ Connected, Window Cover \ Some, Facilities \ Jogging Path, Facilities \ Exercise Facilities, Facilities \ Shuffle Board, Green Features \ Green Features, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Landscape - Front \ Desert, Landscape - Rear \ Desert, Breakfast \ Area, Guest Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Submit, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Gas \ SWG, Facilities \ Rec Center, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Fence \ Masonry Stucco, Family Room \ Great Room, Extra Room \ Storage, Security \ Other, Facilities \ Golf, Security \ Shutters, HOA Frequency \ Semi-Annual, Municipality\Zoning \ Other - CALL, Water \ Lago Del Oro, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Green Features \ Bath Exhaust Out, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Northwest
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,677 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30557120
- Zillow Home ID: 8689084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85739 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Pinal as a whole. Among 85739 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85739, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% lower than in Pinal, and 20% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pinal.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85739 home values.
|64544 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$231K||--||--||1,614|
|64518 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$266K||--||--||2,121|
|64581 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$267K||2||2||2,050|
|64597 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$280K||--||--||2,056|
|64562 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$300K||2||2.5||2,005|
|64563 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$250K||2||2.5||2,176|
|64498 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$215K||--||--||1,570|
|64529 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$333K||--||--||2,018|
|64545 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$403K||2||2||2,633|
|64549 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$307K||--||--||2,532|
|64509 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$320K||--||--||2,009|
|64563 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$426K||--||--||2,310|
|64478 E Squash Blossom Ln Saddlebrooke, AZ||$280K||2||2||2,050|
|64533 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$267K||--||--||2,229|
|64489 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$409K||--||--||3,241|
|64579 E Squash Blossom Ln Tucson, AZ||$416K||2||2||2,540|
|64580 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$320K||--||--||2,012|
|64562 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$348K||--||--||2,140|
|64596 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$375K||--||--||2,160|
|64548 E Sugar Ln Tucson, AZ||$333K||--||--||2,208|
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!