- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6456 Glenn Dr, Cleveland, OH 441343 beds, 2 baths, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Finished basement, 785 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 44627085
- Zillow Home ID: 33559166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6456 Glenn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Parma, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 6450 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$125K311,131
- 6464 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$96K311,148
- 6446 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$126K311,131
- 6470 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$89K311,208
- 6451 Hawthorne Cir Cleveland, OH$117K311,338
- 6457 Hawthorne Cir Parma, OH$111K421,583
- 6445 Hawthorne Cir Parma, OH$134K31.51,556
- 6474 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$82K321,030
- 3099 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$98K211,033
- 6463 Hawthorne Cir Cleveland, OH$116K31.51,490
- 3083 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$109K311,664
- 3115 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$99K31.51,033
- 3133 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$78K311,248
- 6465 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$118K31.51,208
- 6457 Glenn Dr Cleveland, OH$100K311,131
- 6469 Hawthorne Cir Parma, OH$122K31.51,290
- 6451 Glenn Dr Parma, OH$96K311,131
- 6475 Glenn Dr Cleveland, OH$84K311,064
- 3149 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$96K31.51,033
- 3047 Winthrop Dr Parma, OH$82K321,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.