- Lot: 7,588 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 534 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $152,850
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Fee Pd \ Annually, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Screened in Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ County Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14162061
- Zillow Home ID: 7667118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts Encanto home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Encanto homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% lower than in Mesa, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Encanto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
|6449 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,118|
|6465 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$143K||2||2||1,378|
|6456 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$128K||--||2||1,118|
|6464 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$132K||--||2||1,152|
|6448 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$130K||2||2||1,286|
|6456 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$131K||--||--||1,196|
|6448 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$110K||--||1||924|
|6464 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,051|
|6441 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$155K||--||2||1,694|
|6505 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$128K||--||1||1,095|
|6506 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$127K||--||2||1,118|
|6440 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,378|
|6440 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$154K||2||2||1,659|
|6506 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$131K||--||2||1,153|
|6457 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$153K||--||1.75||1,659|
|6465 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$171K||--||2||1,806|
|6449 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$180K||2||2||1,542|
|6433 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$119K||--||1||1,051|
|6513 E El Paso St Mesa, AZ||$155K||--||2||1,659|
|6514 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ||$133K||--||2||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!