646 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,622 sqft
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $918,000
- Price/sqft: $549
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0834 0089
- Zillow Home ID: 416141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% higher than in Washington, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 644 6th St NE Washington, DC$820K54.52,304
- 648 6th St NE Washington, DC$863K43.51,672
- 642 6th St NE Washington, DC$756K32.51,720
- 650 6th St NE Washington, DC$817K321,974
- 640 6th St NE Washington, DC$850K441,840
- 652 6th St NE Washington, DC$741K43.51,316
- 517 G St NE Washington, DC$847K32.52,557
- 515 G St NE Washington, DC$793K33.51,738
- 638 6th St NE Washington, DC$820K53.51,720
- 654 6th St NE Washington, DC$773K331,974
- 513 G St NE Washington, DC$802K22.51,738
- 628 6th St NE Washington, DC$825K52.51,686
- 656 6th St NE Washington, DC$666K42.51,450
- 511 G St NE Washington, DC$695K421,672
- 626 6th St NE Washington, DC$819K42.51,686
- 509 G St NE Washington, DC$573K311,568
- 624 6th St NE Washington, DC$722K31.51,686
- 645 5th St NE Washington, DC$646K31.51,650
- 643 5th St NE Washington, DC$693K32.51,540
- 507 G St NE Washington, DC$564K111,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!