646 De Haro St, San Francisco, CA 941072 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,236 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1,060,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Recently renovated water closet; new hot water heater (June 2009).
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4031 001G
- Zillow Home ID: 15149334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 De Haro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Potrero Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.2% higher than in San Francisco, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Potrero Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Potrero Hill home values.
- 638 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.33M421,369
- 640 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.45M321,665
- 640 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.06M321,665
- 650 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--3--
- 630 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$925K321,114
- 632 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$848K221,081
- 660 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.69M--33,064
- 624 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$947K31900
- 657 Rhode Island St # 6590 San Francisco, CA$1.81M----2,349
- 622 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$913K--1750
- 621-623 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.6M--52,900
- 619 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.69M--42,712
- 617 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.49M321,493
- 663-667 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$2.16M--42,970
- 615 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--1925
- 671 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.22M421,800
- 669 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.31M211,400
- 1915 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--21,788
- 692 De Haro St # A San Francisco, CA$1.4M321,771
- 692 De Haro St # B San Francisco, CA$1.35M321,615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.