646 Downing Cir, Davenport, FL 338975 beds, 3 baths, 2,269 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Bedroom,Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,269 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262512999976002400
- Zillow Home ID: 47337149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 Downing Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 48.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
- 636 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$160K432,269
- 656 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$161K532,269
- 626 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$158K421,921
- 432 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$151K432,269
- 664 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$155K421,928
- 422 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$160K532,269
- 442 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$161K532,269
- 412 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$131K421,920
- 647 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$155K421,908
- 657 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$167K532,269
- 637 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$148K421,908
- 676 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$156K421,921
- 616 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$168K432,269
- 667 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$167K532,269
- 452 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$158K421,921
- 627 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$156K421,908
- 402 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$170K432,269
- 677 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$155K421,908
- 617 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$155K421,908
- 462 Downing Cir Davenport, FL$170K432,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!