646 Forest Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,725,000
- Price/sqft: $1,056
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 492 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12040020
- Zillow Home ID: 19494657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University South home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
- 640 Forest Ave APT E Palo Alto, CA$1.21M221,100
- 640 Forest Ave APT G Palo Alto, CA$1.31M221,277
- 652 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.62M432,910
- 648 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.79M32.51,633
- 644 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.83M32.51,633
- 640 Forest Ave APT D Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,154
- 640 Forest Ave APT F Palo Alto, CA$1.43M321,437
- 640 Forest Ave APT B Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,154
- 640 Forest Ave APT A Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,154
- 666 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.6M22--
- 640 Forest Ave APT C Palo Alto, CA$1.18M221,154
- 628 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.03M----8,430
- 672 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA--------
- 739 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$2.8M432,150
- 728 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.5M432,305
- 680 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.99M311,521
- 717 Webster St # 8 Palo Alto, CA$1.43M22.51,392
- 717 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$1.22M22.51,392
- 655 Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.05M21.51,136
- 727 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$2.95M53.52,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.