646 Irving St NWAPT 4, Washington, DC 20010
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #3052 2004
- Room Count4
- Zillow Home ID88809174
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$276,441||$235K – $304K||+$501||$470||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,957/mo||$1.6K – $2.9K/mo||$0||$3.33||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts Park View home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Park View homes, this home is valued 42.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
Neighborhood for 646 Irving St Nw APT 4
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Bruce-Monroe Elementary School @ Park V... (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- MacFarland Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- Benjamin Banneker High 9-12 0.3 mi
- Carlos Rosario International PCS 12 0.3 mi
- Nationhouse Watoto School PK-12 0.3 mi
- Tubman Elementary PK-5 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home