646 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 1/20/11: $255,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1057
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #3052 2004
- Room Count4
- Zillow Home ID88809174
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$294,880||$280K – $316K||-$777||$501||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,948/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||-$7||$3.31||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Park View home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Park View homes, this home is valued 37.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Washington, and 70.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
Neighborhood for 646 Irving St Nw
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bruce-Monroe Elementary School @ Park V... (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Benjamin Banneker High 9-12 0.3 mi
- Carlos Rosario International PCS 12 0.3 mi
- Nationhouse Watoto School PK-12 0.3 mi
- Tubman Elementary PK-5 0.4 mi
- Howard University Middle School PCS 6-8 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005