646 S Wickham Fen Way, Boise, ID 837093 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 572 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R1096190180
- Zillow Home ID: 79608424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 S Wickham Fen Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83709, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 159.3% higher than in Boise, and 135.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83709 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 668 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$145K321,200
- 11309 W Sandhurst Dr Boise, ID$153K321,542
- 598 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$208K432,088
- 702 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$159K32.51,384
- 11310 W Sandhurst Dr Boise, ID$180K532,152
- 11310 W Sandhurst Dr Boise, ID$181K331,365
- 11281 W Barden Tower Dr Boise, ID$215K42.52,413
- 645 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$186K31.51,465
- 667 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$193K532,074
- 11297 W Barden Tower Dr Boise, ID$141K321,212
- 710 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$171K321,338
- 621 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$153K321,361
- 11323 W Ashburton Dr Boise, ID$158K321,546
- 699 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$157K31.51,686
- 11299 W Ashburton Dr Boise, ID$157K321,600
- 11278 W Sandhurst Dr Boise, ID$193K52.51,606
- 597 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$213K42.52,182
- 11265 W Barden Tower Dr Boise, ID$227K51.51,734
- 703 S Wickham Fen Way Boise, ID$155K421,686
- 11275 W Ashburton Dr Boise, ID$147K321,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.