646 Woodspring Dr, Warrington, PA 189764 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $151,900
- Price/sqft: $71
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 50017141
- Zillow Home ID: 9120558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 646 Woodspring Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18976, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Warrington, and 75.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18976 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18976 home values.
- 644 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$346K42.52,116
- 648 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$324K32.51,964
- 650 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$278K32.51,964
- 652 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$337K42.52,600
- 2727 Street Rd Warrington, PA$332K331,882
- 654 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$277K32.51,964
- 656 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$287K42.52,116
- 598 Georgetown Ln Warrington, PA$598K52.53,228
- 658 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$289K42.52,116
- 597 Georgetown Ln Warrington, PA$483K42.53,028
- 2709 Harvard Dr Warrington, PA$538K43.53,204
- 660 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$273K42.52,116
- 2721 Street Rd Warrington, PA$324K32.51,808
- 662 Woodspring Dr Warrington, PA$260K32.52,136
- 596 Georgetown Ln Warrington, PA$483K42.53,034
- Hendrickson-stroud PA--------
- 2759 Street Rd Warrington, PA$211K322,002
- 2753 Street Rd Warrington, PA$344K412,130
- 2707 Harvard Dr Warrington, PA$507K42.53,008
- 2760 Street Rd Warrington, PA$222K211,040
Nearby Schools in Warrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292