6461 Coburn Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462603 beds, 6 baths, 2,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 490333134002000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1279730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6461 Coburn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 30.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6473 Coburn Ave Indianapolis, IN$164K--11,802
- 6447 Coburn Ave Nora, IN$137K321,600
- 6464 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$101K211,504
- 6456 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$91K311,268
- 6470 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K311,938
- 1902 W Coil St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6448 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$102K31.51,580
- 1846 Horizon Ln Indianapolis, IN$111K312,013
- 6485 Coburn Ave Indianapolis, IN$112K--11,520
- 1836 Horizon Ln Indianapolis, IN$104K311,526
- 1905 W 65th St Indianapolis, IN$122K41.51,721
- 6478 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$102K3--1,580
- 6440 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K311,987
- 1909 W Coil St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 1908 W Coil St Indianapolis, IN$126K411,898
- 1911 W 65th St Indianapolis, IN$146K332,824
- 1901 W Coil St Indianapolis, IN$95K311,824
- 1843 W 65th Pl Indianapolis, IN$130K4--1,983
- 1845 Horizon Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K312,079
- 6483 Scenic Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K31.52,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.