- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,632 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: 13106263
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Appraiser, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fencing \ Automatic Gate, Fencing \ Iron, Fencing \ Wood, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Size \ .5 Acre to .99 Acre, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Detached, Pool Features \ Cleaning System, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,757 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 00000395200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26749294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among Northeast Dallas homes, this home is 97.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 86.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Dallas, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|6458 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$298K||2||1.5||1,358|
|6468 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$392K||3||2||1,780|
|6453 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$367K||3||2||1,712|
|6452 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$327K||2||2||1,434|
|6472 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$308K||3||2||1,528|
|6457 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$328K||2||2||1,526|
|6447 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$383K||4||2||2,012|
|6463 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$298K||3||2||1,464|
|6467 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$269K||2||1||1,272|
|6463 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$363K||3||2||1,726|
|6471 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$307K||2||1||1,588|
|6457 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$323K||2||2||1,437|
|6443 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$440K||4||2||2,480|
|6478 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$375K||4||3||1,855|
|6448 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$332K||2||2||1,568|
|6451 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$348K||2||2||1,587|
|6477 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX||$387K||4||2||2,257|
|6471 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$418K||4||3||2,142|
|6437 Dunstan Ln Dallas, TX||$282K||2||2||1,176|
|6456 Glennox Ln Dallas, TX||$353K||3||2||1,630|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!