647 Keefer Pl NW, Washington, DC 200103 beds, 2 baths, 1,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,511 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $472,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Wood floor, Iron Fencing in front and back, One Car Garage in the back yard.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3041 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 478608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 Keefer Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% higher than in Washington, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 645 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$410K31.51,242
- 649 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$371K211,242
- 643 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$616K43.51,242
- 641 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$475K211,242
- 651 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$559K33.51,248
- 639 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$616K332,100
- 646 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$476K311,242
- 644 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$467K321,242
- 648 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$542K311,242
- 639 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$677K332,100
- 642 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$479K321,242
- 3221 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$508K331,248
- 640 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$392K311,242
- 637 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$476K311,242
- 646 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$499K321,600
- 648 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$572K431,572
- 638 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$471K311,242
- 644 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$575K341,232
- 642 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$524K31.51,236
- 635 Keefer Pl NW Washington, DC$490K31.51,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.