647 La Canada St, La Jolla, CA 920377 beds, 5 baths, 4,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $767
- MLS #: 140032553
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Close to beaches, shops, restaurants
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,499 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3572410100
- Zillow Home ID: 16855097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 La Canada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5954 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.26M321,823
- 601 La Canada St La Jolla, CA$2.2M43.53,067
- 648 La Canada St La Jolla, CA$1.4M211,303
- 5935 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.14M44--
- 5935 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.19M443,083
- 5944 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$2.31M42.51,938
- 5929 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.66M433,041
- 5959 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.34M432,523
- 6012 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M32.52,395
- 6005 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.26M443,192
- 5951 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.23M32.52,451
- 5936 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.64M432,008
- 6003 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$2.83M54.54,364
- 5919 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.62M43.52,823
- 5945 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.25M321,809
- 6011 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.95M64.53,086
- 6020 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$2.29M54.53,940
- 6011 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$2.1M43.53,192
- 5930 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.29M321,737
- 6019 Waverly Ave La Jolla, CA$1.18M321,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.