647 Morton St NW, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,321 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $257,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3039 0835
- Zillow Home ID: 68071345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 Morton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% higher than in Washington, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 649 Morton St NW Washington, DC$405K21.51,088
- 645 Morton St NW Washington, DC$338K211,024
- 643 Morton St NW Washington, DC$364K211,024
- 641 Morton St NW Washington, DC$328K211,024
- 639 Morton St NW Washington, DC$336K221,344
- 644 Morton St NW Washington, DC$545K321,344
- 642 Morton St NW Washington, DC$660K42.51,344
- 646 Morton St NW Washington, DC$494K321,427
- 640 Morton St NW Washington, DC$539K522,000
- 648 Morton St NW Washington, DC$746K43.52,400
- 650 Morton St NW Washington, DC$610K31.51,420
- 654 Morton St NW Washington, DC$200K11348
- 646 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$445K321,508
- 648 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$508K321,508
- 650 Park Rd NW Washington, DC------2,401
- 621 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$544K732,346
- 625 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$957KStudio----
- 619 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$634K522,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.