647 N Hawkins Ave, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,681 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $134,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 6838450
- Zillow Home ID: 35474731
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 N Hawkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Akron, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 653 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$113K321,255
- 641 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$100K31.51,368
- 659 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$79K321,092
- 635 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$78K31.5960
- 660 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$103K31.51,514
- 654 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$111K31.51,728
- 631 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$81K331,380
- 665 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$104K31.51,305
- 646 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$64K31.51,868
- 668 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$109K32.51,212
- 640 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$100K42.51,953
- 652 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$96K211,842
- 646 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$99K31.51,308
- 671 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$107K421,680
- 658 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$86K31.51,440
- 625 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$54K32960
- 664 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$90K31.51,674
- 634 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$91K321,482
- 678 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$103K31.51,292
- 634 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$108K31.51,312