647 S Hawthorne St, Tacoma, WA 984653 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 37 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $125,647
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 989 sqft
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4485000120
- Zillow Home ID: 49247185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 S Hawthorne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% lower than in Tacoma, and 30.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 643 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$119K21746
- 639 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$120K21728
- 801 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$124K21822
- 635 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$125K21728
- 807 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$174K311,120
- 631 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$125K21746
- 811 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$227K321,603
- 811 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$193K321,603
- 627 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$136K21750
- 815 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$140K21812
- 645 S Mildred St Tacoma, WA$181K321,390
- 623 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$134K21728
- 648 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$202K21.751,648
- 644 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$124K21746
- 819 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$184K21.51,295
- 640 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$117K21728
- 802 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$175K211,266
- 636 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$127K21756
- 808 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$118K21746
- 619 S Hawthorne St Tacoma, WA$127K21746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!