- Lot: 5,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 5,529 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $750
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 21310006
- Zillow Home ID: 19548466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $960K-1.51M.
Market guideZillow predicts Ponderosa home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Ponderosa homes, this home is valued 35% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Sunnyvale, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
|659 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$993K||3||2||1,186|
|635 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.21M||4||3||1,754|
|663 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.05M||4||2||1,412|
|648 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,186|
|660 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,186|
|636 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,186|
|636 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,186|
|667 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,651|
|668 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.4M||5||3||2,376|
|648 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$985K||3||2||1,186|
|660 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,186|
|636 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,186|
|1113 Columbine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,300|
|1107 Columbine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,300|
|664 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.07M||4||2||1,507|
|672 Timberpine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,557|
|1119 Columbine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,300|
|671 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.05M||4||2||1,412|
|1101 Columbine Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,300|
|668 Torreya Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,493|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!