647 Westminster Ave, Venice, CA 902912 beds, 2 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,209 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,575,000
- Price/sqft: $783
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116403649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 647 Westminster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 633 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.15M21828
- 635 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$2.04M1043,981
- 629 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.7M331,718
- 641 Westminster Ave APT 1 Venice, CA$2.06M1053,766
- 627 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$2M1243,992
- 647 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.76M222,012
- 634 Westminster Ave APT 3 Venice, CA$599KStudio1--
- 634 Westminster Ave APT 6 Venice, CA$745KStudio1--
- 634 Westminster Ave APT 4 Venice, CA$750K21--
- 630 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$790K21788
- 621 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.89M432,168
- 640 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$2.05M843,224
- 651 Westminster Ave APT 2 Venice, CA$878K231,377
- 651 Westminster Ave APT 3 Venice, CA$1.33M342,388
- 651 Westminster Ave APT 1 Venice, CA$791K22.51,377
- 668 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.61MStudio--1,812
- 644 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$1.89M6--2,464
- 616 Westminster Ave Venice, CA$955K21844
- 638 Broadway St Venice, CA$2.04M1044,028
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.